Morrison Public Schools are located just north of Stillwater, Oklahoma in Noble County. Our community has experienced remarkable growth in the last few years. The town continues to grow and the school system is a vital part of the community. Morrison Public School serves students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade. We are genuinely proud of our fine students, who annually achieve above the national and state averages on standardized assessments. More importantly, our graduates leave us to become successful adults in virtually every walk of life.
CONGRATULATIONS COACH BALES!
CONGRATULATIONS WYATT COFFEY, LAWSON VEIT, MS. PATTY SANDERS, GRAHM WILLIAMS, MASON HARRIS, & GAVIN JOHNSON!
Administration Office Hours for the month of June
June 17-21 Open 8:00am - 12:00pm
June 24 Open 8:00am - 2:00pm
June 25-28 Office Closed
Elementary Enrollment Dates:
August 5, 2019 - 2PM to 6PM for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
August 6, 2019 - 2PM - 6PM for 3rd Grade through 6th Grade
If you have a child who will be participating in any school sports in the 2019-2020 school year for grades 5-12, he or she must have a sports physical completed by a physician and signed by a parent on file and prior to participation. The Morrison Clinic will offer sports physicals on July 17th and July 24th from 1PM -5PM both days for a cost of $25. Sports Physical forms are available from the coaches or in the high school office.
For information on the Wellness Policy Meeting Minutes and Updates, please click here.
Yearbook Orders: HS Flyer --Code for online orders, 14820
Elementary Flyer --Code for online order, 14918
Middle School & High School Information
• Address: P.O. Box 176, 2nd Street & C Ave, Morrison, OK 73061
• High School Phone numbers: 580-724-3307
• School will begin at 7:40am and students are tardy if not in class by 7:45am
• School will end at 3:45pm
Elementary School Information
• Elementary arrival and dismissal procedures
• Address: 1225 West Hwy 64, Morrison, OK 73061
• Elementary Phone numbers: 580-724-3620 or 580-724-3676
• A call made to the elementary school will no longer be able to be transferred to the administration building (580-724-3341) or the high school building (580-724-3307). Those phone numbers will have to be dialed directly.
• School will begin at 7:55am and students are tardy if not in class by 8:00am
• School will end at 3:35pm
*There is a $35.00 school supply fee per child that is due at time of enrollment for students prek - 6th.
- Special Education Child Find
- Homeless Education
- Weather Information - In case of inclement weather, please check all major OKC TV stations.
- Severe Weather Procedure and Public Shelter information
- Follow Mr. Vernon on Twitter @sup52i006
- Morrison Public Schools does not have an Instagram or Facebook Account.
Administration & High School
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 176, Morrison, OK 73061
Physical Address: 2nd Street & C Avenue, Morrison, OK 73061
Mailing & Physical Address: 1225 W. Hwy 64, Morrison, OK 73061
Christy Williams, Elementary Principal
Brent Haken, High School Principal
Jared Freeman, Assistant Principal