Morrison Public Schools are located just north of Stillwater, Oklahoma in Noble County. Our community has experienced remarkable growth in the last few years. The town continues to grow and the school system is a vital part of the community. Morrison Public School serves students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade. We are genuinely proud of our fine students, who annually achieve above the national and state averages on standardized assessments. More importantly, our graduates leave us to become successful adults in virtually every walk of life.
SENIOR PARENT MEETING AUGUST 22 AT 6 PM IN THE HS COMMONS
Back to School Information
K - 12 First Day of School - August 9 Pre-K First Day of School - August 11
*New students must provide verification of residence in the form of a utility bill, lease agreement, or real estate contract with the parent/guardian name and physical address - any other document is not acceptable. They must also provide an official birth certificate, current immunization record that is up to date with the Oklahoma Immunization Schedule and the child’s social security number.
Elementary Pre-K – 6th Grade
- All students (current and new) must be enrolled by a parent / legal guardian.
- A $35 school supply fee per child will be collected at enrollment in the form of cash or a check.
Middle School & High School Information
• Address: P.O. Box 176, 2nd Street & C Ave, Morrison, OK 73061
• High School Phone numbers: 580-724-3307
• School will begin at 7:40am and students are tardy if not in class by 7:45am
• School will end at 3:45pm
Elementary School Information
• Elementary arrival and dismissal procedures
• Address: 1225 West Hwy 64, Morrison, OK 73061
• Elementary Phone numbers: 580-724-3620 or 580-724-3676
• A call made to the elementary school will no longer be able to be transferred to the administration building (580-724-3341) or the high school building (580-724-3307). Those phone numbers will have to be dialed directly.
• School will begin at 7:55am and students are tardy if not in class by 8:00am
• School will end at 3:35pm
*There is a $35.00 school supply fee per child that is due at time of enrollment for students prek - 6th.
- Special Education Child Find
- Weather Information - In case of inclement weather, please check all major OKC TV stations.
- Severe Weather Procedure and Public Shelter information
- Follow Mr. Vernon on Twitter @sup52i006
- Morrison Public Schools does not have an Instagram or Facebook Account.
Administration & High School
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 176, Morrison, OK 73061
Physical Address: 2nd Street & C Avenue, Morrison, OK 73061
Mailing & Physical Address: 1225 W. Hwy 64, Morrison, OK 73061
Jay Vernon, Superintendent
Christy Williams, Elementary Principal
580-724-3620 or 580-724-3676
Brent Haken, High School Principal